This is an information that is also provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) to those who access the site.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Co.Mark S.p.A., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Bergamo, Via Stezzano n. 87, Kilometro Rosso Science and Technology Park, CAP 24126, VAT and Tax Code 02608530164, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, pec email@example.com
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data collected by this application, independently or through third parties, are: cookies, usage data (e.g. domain name of the computer used by the User, the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the User, the temporal connotations of the visit, etc.), personal data, address of residence or domicile, telephone and e-mail addresses of the User. Personal data can be entered voluntarily by the User.
3. PROCESSING METHODS
The data processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the personal data. The methods of their treatment will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered.
4. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
a) allow the Data Controller to make commercial offers, conclude contracts and provide its services;
b) contact the User in order to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the contact form;
c) processing studies, research, statistical and market surveys, carrying out direct and indirect marketing and profiling activities, sending advertising and information material, sending commercial information;
d) view content hosted on external platforms and interact with them; if a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
e) use the data for the purposes of selection, evaluation and research of personnel for its organizational structure; the nature of the provision is optional, the consent of the interested party is expressed by the entirely voluntary provision of the CV in the dedicated section on the website.
For the processing of data pre-ordained for the performance of direct and indirect marketing and profiling activities, it is necessary to acquire the specific and separate consent of the interested party, who is now informed that this provision is entirely optional and any refusal will not lead to any consequence other than to prevent the processing of data aimed at the aforementioned activities.
For the treatment referred to in letter a) the legal basis is represented by the execution of the services requested, for those referred to in letters b), c) and d) the legal basis is represented by the express consent of the interested party, while for that of referred to in letter e) is the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the candidate.
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
As part of the aforementioned purposes, personal data may be processed, as well as by the owner, by certain categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, system administrators) or external subjects (such as service providers third-party technicians, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the service requested by the User or to pursue the specific purposes of the processing as indicated above and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 10 years.
7. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The User may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
a. Access personal data, obtaining confirmation whether or not data is being processed and, if so, access the following information: the identification details of the data controller and any data processors, the purposes, the methods, categories of data, recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request the correction or cancellation or limitation of the treatment or opposition to the treatment itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process.
b. Request the correction or deletion of data or limitation of the treatments that concern him, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c. To object in whole or in part to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
d. Request the portability of data, with the right, in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive the data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
e. Revoke consent at any time to the processing of data for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not in any way affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation.
f. Propose a complaint, pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, to the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, place of work or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, which can be contacted through the contact details shown on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this information.
8. DATA COMMUNICATION AND PROVISION
With the exception of the usage data, whose failure to provide coincides with the failure to browse the website, users are free to provide their personal data and their failure to provide it will only make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
Cookies or markers are packets of information sent, through an anonymous code capable of identifying the computer but not the user, from a website to the user’s internet browser and stored by the latter automatically on the personal computer (or mobile device) used for navigation and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site.
Cookies are essential for internet navigation and operation and guarantee a more efficient use of the website, remembering the settings entered and thus facilitating access to services that require authentication, avoiding that users must enter authentication credentials at each new access.
Almost all browsers are set by default to automatically accept cookies, but users can still change the default configurations at any time, even if disabling or deleting cookies may preclude optimal use of the website or compromise the use of services offered under authentication.
As for the duration, they are divided into temporary (or session) cookies, which are used to store temporary information and are automatically eliminated when the browser is closed, and persistent cookies, which remain stored on the hard disk of the user’s device also after the end of the browsing session, for a variable period of time determined according to the function they are performing.
Furthermore, based on their functionality, they can be divided into strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies, targeting cookies and advertising cookies.
COOKIES USED BY CO.MARK
This site uses technical cookies, including third parties’, to improve the browsing experience, allow those who surf to take advantage of any online services and monitor site navigation.
These cookies, being technical in nature, do not require the prior consent of the user to be installed and used.
The website www.comarkspa.it of Co.Mark S.p.A. in particular uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to allow navigation of the website and the use of its features, such as access to some protected areas. Without these cookies, some required features, such as logging in to the site or creating a shopping cart for online shopping, could not be provided.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information on how users use the website, for example which pages are visited most often and if users receive error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made (such as your username, your language or the geographical area in which you live) in order to optimize and provide more advanced features. These cookies can also be used to provide functionality requested by you, such as viewing a video or being able to comment on a blog. This information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not track user navigation and activities on other websites.
- • Google Analytics cookies: a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted and stored on Google servers which will use this information for the purpose of: tracking and examining your use of the website, compiling reports on the activities carried out on the website and provide other services relating to Internet activities and use.
NATURA DEL CONFERIMENTO DEI DATI DA PARTE DEGLI UTENTI
The cookies used by this site are described in more technical detail in the appendix.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES ON DIFFERENT BROWSERS
- Internet Explorer: click on “Tools” from the menu, then on “Internet Options”, access the “Privacy” settings and change your cookie preferences.
- Mozilla Firefox: click on “Tools” from the menu, then on “Options”, access “Privacy” and change your cookie preferences.
- Google Chrome: type “chrome: // settings / content” in the address bar, change the cookie settings.
- Safari: select “Preferences”, choose “Privacy”, in the “Block Cookies” section specify how the browser must accept cookies.
- Safari on iPhone and iPad mobile devices: device “settings”, find “Safari” on the left menu, “Privacy and security”, manage the cookie options.
- To disable cookies from external services, act on the settings of the Google, Facebook, Twitter or other external services.